The Cape Canaveral Lighthouse Foundation would like to invite you to participate in the foundation’s Annual Sponsorship Program. The program supports foundation efforts to preserve the Cape Canaveral Lighthouse and provide public access to this unique national landmark. In previous years, the foundation offered event-only sponsorship opportunities. This year we are hoping to attract annual partners whose dollars will enable us to continue educating today’s youth, promoting public awareness and making the full restoration of the lighthouse grounds a reality.
The generosity of our 2018 sponsors, members and private donors helped the foundation to host a number of events and activities commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Cape Canaveral Lighthouse. The 2018 Lighthouse Festival welcomed over 400 public guests to the lighthouse; our Descendant’s Day celebration honoring the surviving families of former Cape Canaveral Lighthouse Keepers; and the Inaugural Cape Canaveral Lighthouse Half-Marathon and 10K Race where more than 1,400 runners competed. Additionally, we broke ground on the first of three lighthouse keepers’ cottages as part of our grounds restoration project.
In 2019, the Cape Canaveral Lighthouse Foundation looks to build on these successes by:
- Expanding our educational project for Brevard Public Schools fourth-grade students
- Celebrating the grand opening of our Keepers’ Cottage Museum with a public ribbon cutting ceremony
- Enhancing our tour experiences to accommodate both large and small groups
- Hosting the 2nd Annual Cape Canaveral Lighthouse Half-Marathon and 10K Race
- Increasing our community outreach efforts by participating in local area events; and so much more!
For more information on the Annual Sponsorship Program, you can read the complete sponsorship letter from Foundation President Jim Underwood.
Follow the link to view and download the Annual Sponsorship Form for details on participating in the program.
Check out our Lighthouse Sponsors with links to their businesses or organizations.